thumb|300px|right Star Trek Voyager Quotes
"There are three things to remember about being a starship captain: keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never abandon a member of your crew."
- - Captain Kathryn Janeway, 2375
"You're sure I can't talk you out of this?"
(Admiral Janeway looks at him)
"Right, stupid question."
- - Harry Kim and Admiral Janeway
"Mr. Paris. Voyager's pilot, medic and occasional thorn in my side..."
- - Tom Paris and The Doctor
"Oh, if you tell me to relax one more time I'm going to rip your holographic HEAD OFF!"
"I hope you don't intend to kiss your baby with that mouth."
- - The Doctor and B'Elanna Torres, while Torres is in labor
"I want this thing out of me, now!"
- - B'Elanna Torres, after experiencing false labor again
"Joe? It took you 33 years to come up with Joe?!"
- - Tom Paris, to the Doctor, regarding the name he chose for himself
"I think it's safe to say no one on this crew has been more... obsessed with getting home than I have. But when I think about everything we've been through together, maybe it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey, and if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in. I can't think of any place I'd rather be, or any people I'd rather be with."
- - Harry Kim, to the Voyager senior staff
"You're an impostor!"
"No, Tuvok. It's me."
"Admiral Janeway visits on Sunday. Today is Thursday. Logic dictates that you are not who you claim to be."
- - Tuvok and Admiral Janeway
"Three days ago, you detected elevated neutrino emissions in a nebula in grid 986. You thought it might be a way home. You were right. I've come to tell you to take Voyager back to that nebula."
"It was crawling with Borg!"
"I've brought technology that'll get us past them."
(Captain Janeway looks very skeptical)
"Oh, I don't blame you for being skeptical... (smiles) but if you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?"
- - Admiral Janeway and Captain Janeway
"Don't get too comfy. Klingon labor can sometimes last several days."
(Torres screams and seizes him by jacket collar)'Of course, I'm sure that won't be the case here."
- - The Doctor and Lt. Torres during her labor
"To quote Ambassador Spock; the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
- - Tuvok, to Captain Janeway
"Must be something you assimilated."
- - Admiral Janeway, to the Borg Queen
"You've infected us... with a neurolytic pathogen!"
"Just enough... to bring chaos to order."
- - Borg Queen and Admiral Janeway
"I would prefer it if you not speak to me as though we are on intimate terms."
"We are on intimate terms!"
- - Seven of Nine and Chakotay
"We did it."
- - Kathryn Janeway, after seeing a fleet of Starfleet vessels on the main viewer near Earth
"Sorry to surprise you, next time we'll call ahead."
- - Janeway', to Admiral Paris after Voyagers rather dramatic return to Earth
"Mr. Paris, what's our position?"
"Right where we expected to be."
"The transwarp network has been obliterated, Captain."
"We'll celebrate later. Mr. Tuvok?"
(Tuvok fires a torpedo inside the Borg Sphere, and it starts to explode)
(The Sphere explodes and Voyager bursts out of the wreckage triumphantly)
- - Janeway, Paris, Seven of Nine, and Admiral Paris
"Thanks for your help Admiral Janeway."
- - Janeway
"What was that about?"
"He said your demeanor was disrespectful."
"I hope you told him I didn't mean to be rude."
"I told him that if he didn't show you more respect I would break his arm."
(smiles and laughs) "You are your mother's daughter."
- - Admiral Janeway and Miral Paris, after Admiral Janeway beams down from her shuttle.
"You know what, I shouldn't be listening to details about the future."
"Oh, the almighty Temporal Prime Directive – take my advice, it's less of a headache if you just ignore it."
- - Captain Janeway and Admiral Janeway, in Captain Janeway's ready room after Admiral Janeway comes aboard
"Set a course... for home."
- - Captain Kathryn Janeway, after Voyager's triumphant return back to Earth. (This was the last line of series. It was also the last line spoken by Captain Janeway in the show's pilot episode, [/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Caretaker".)
"It's a transwarp conduit, it's less than a light year from Earth."
"How many ships?"
"We can't get a clear reading but the graviton emission are off the scale."
"I want every ship within range to converge on those coordinates now!"
- - Barclay and Admiral Paris
"What do you want?"
"Do I need a reason to visit a friend?"
"We are not friends."
"No...We're more than that...We're family."
- - Seven of Nine and The Borg Queen
"I don't know how you do it. All those voices talking at once. You must get terrible headaches."
- - Admiral Janeway, to the Borg Queen about the Collective.
Janeway's Coffee Quotes "Coffee, black."
- - Janeway', to Voyagers computer
- - Janeway, after Neelix tried to give her another alternative to coffee instead of his custom substitute ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "The Cloud")
"There's coffee in that nebula!"
- - Janeway ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "The Cloud")
"I'm just going to have to give up coffee, that's all there is to it."
- - Janeway, after losing even more energy reserves in a nebula ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "The Cloud")
"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised...I beat the Borg with it."
- - Janeway, to Chakotay ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Hunters")
"One more cup [of coffee] and I'll jump to warp."
- - Janeway, to Neelix ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Once Upon a Time")
"You ought to try it one day. Keeps you sharp."
- - Janeway, to Seven of Nine ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Dark Frontier")
"It's an acquired taste."
- - Janeway, to Kurros ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Think Tank")
"Make it yourself."
- - Janeway' and Voyagers computer, after Q gave it a personality ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Q2")
"I don't know why I ever gave this up."
- - Admiral Janeway, talking about when she gave up coffee in an alternate timeline ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Endgame")
"Listen carefully, Neelix, because I'm only going to say this once. Coffee, black."
- - Janeway, to Neelix after he informed her that more replicators had gone offline ([/en/wiki/star_trek:_Voyager VOY]: "Bride of Chaotica!")
"Well, let me tell you something. Don't. Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference." Kirk to picard.
Pages in category "Star Trek quotes"
This category contains only the following page.